Today all of the cousins came over and we took their pictures and hunted easter eggs. It was a lot of fun. There are two new babies in the family that have both came in the last six weeks so we thought we should get them all together for a picture for Papa and Nani Hulsey. How precious each one of these chidren are and how blessed we are to be their parents.
When we got done taking as best a picture as we were going to get with all of them we were messing around and took the pictures of the boys on one knee with flowers and I think they are so adorable so I had to post. Happy Easter to all!
All of the Hulsey cousins

Kason and Savannah

Hadley and Shaylee
3 comments:
So cute! Savannah looks happy to get flowers, but not Shaylee. Way to go Shaylee! They all look adorable! I'll be taking pictures tomorrow of my girls and will post them soon! Love ya!
So cute. Love the pictures of them all. Have a good time on the trip and sounds like you will. I know Savannah will if there is water around. She is so funny. Give the girls a hug for us and good luck to Audrey. Love ya, Eloise
How sweet is that!
Post a Comment